Friday, March 28, 2008

Our Easter Break


We had a lovely Easter, the swimming pool was finished and filled by lunchtime Good Friday, we spent nearly the whole weekend hanging out at home. we did the taditional easter egg hunt on Sunday after the EB had been! On Monday we took the kids to the Rainforest Habitat to feed the animals. I did something a little off the cuff and draped a snake around my neck while she got very up close and personal! I didn't mind her at all until she started licking my face! That was a little over the top and I said bye bye! Dave stood about 10 feet back with the kids and took photos, he is not a fan of snakes!
Scrapping report- have completed another digi layout this week and have just been ispired by a t-shirt to do a layout with paint and other goodies, for now, here is the latest digi of Jack and his cousin Hudson at the beach in Adelaide!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...