Friday, June 27, 2008

Family


I've been playing around with some pics as I'm printing off photos for my 2008 Scrapbooking Masters entry. (Spare of the moment thing, decided to enter! Lots of work and not much time!!!)Here is a pic of my family, the most recent one taken at Christmas in Adelaide! My brother and his wife and children, with myself, Dave and kids and my Mum and stepdad! It turned out not too bad with the self timer set on my little compact digi! I love how everyone is looking and smiling, and we don't get to capture these moments very often, we aren't all together very often! Just wanted to share.
Had a go at a blind scrapping challenge with the Scrap Therapy team: www.scraptherapy.com.au on Wednesday evening, quite pleased with my result. Challenges go up on Sunday, so will post my Layout then!
School holidays start today, so we will be busy in this house and trying to get out, we have birthday parties, new babies to visit and lots more!
Oh yeah, news of the day, My husband has just had his first promotion at work to Leading Hand and he is very happy. There are a few disadvantages, like more travelling and longer hours, but he's happy and I'm happy for him, he deserves it!!!!!

2 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

that is a lovely family photo.
Your blog is looking great! Some great work on here!
Deanne
xx

Rachel said...

Congratulations to your Hubby, that's great news! Love your family photo, wish I could get a good one of them! Love that LO in your last post too!

BTW, hope you don't mind, but I've tagged you, so pop over to my blog & see what it's all about!

Cheers,
Pepper

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...