Friday, June 6, 2008

One for the blokes!!


Well, I should be in bed, but have just been surfing around on the net, checking out a Cybercrop at one of the scrapping sites and thought, I should share a layout I finished today. This one is for my hubby who has never taken centre stage on a layout before, so it was time. I used the Kaiser range of Grunge papers and it's funny, I was in a bit of a dark mood when I started it, so the papers fitted that mood. Up until then, I have been going some bright colours! I'm glad I got this one finished.
Kids were hyper tonight after a run around at the park, then a family movie, I thought they would never go to sleep. Dave's now snoring on the couch and I feel like scrapping but I think I better call it a night!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...