Sunday, September 28, 2008

Home sweet home!!!




Well I arrived safely back from Launceston yesterday luch time, very tired a very early start, but glad to be back! It was cold and wet, but I was determined not to let any negatives ruin my time and had an absolutley fantastic time! I met some awesome people and new friends, I gained so much from the lectures and took around 1000 images of which now I have to sort through and put some sort of slideshow together. I had a wonderful welcome at the airport by Taylah and Jack and Dave, I was so overwhelmed by emotion when I saw them, it was huge, and I couldn't stop looking at my two little brown berries who have been swimming in the pool everyday while I was away with layer upon layer of clothing on!!! They are gorgeous and apparantely behaved like angels for Daddy, Nanna and Grandad while I was away!
I've just returned to some great emails and nice surprises when I discovered I had won Tash Allen's OTP challenge http://tashallen.typepad.com/ , with this little something I made for Dave to take to Townsville with him!!!! Very happy indeed!!! :)

1 comment:

Memories Of Mine said...

This is so cute, what a great little keep sake Congrats on the win you deserve it. I am glad you had a good time at the conference.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...