Monday, October 27, 2008

So much going on!!!


Well, it really has been a busy two weeks! Dave has come home and gone again, I have had Weddings and Portraits to shoot and I attended a Scrapping Retreat in Cairns yesterday with 2 classes by the talented NGAIRE BARTLAM. That was such a highlight for me, I will post one of the creations I made in Ngaire's classroom! It was fantastic, refreshing and great to learn a few new techniques! The girls at Paper Possibilities were fab, I had such a good day! So Dave had the kids all day! On Saturday, we went to a kids pool party and then I left him with the kids again while I went to do a Wedding! I feel like him and I hardly saw each other, but It was a well needed break for me away from the kids! I totally enjoyed working after having about a 5 week break since my last job. The portrait shoot I did today was of a group of 5 lady friends who have known each other for over 30 years and have come to PD for a holiday and get together. I had such a fun time with them! I made sure they had champagne for the occasion to get them nice and relaxed and then I fired away! They had a great room full of light so we did most of the shots inside!!
Taylah went back to the docs last week and we had her allergy tested to find out she is allergic to dust mites! She has the same symptoms as before her operation and it really makes me wonder whether the op was needed at all, but I will have to stop doing my head in about that, we can't change it now! So we bought a new pillow and I've stripped her room of all the soft toys and pillows and down to the bare minimum! I will have to get the floor rugs cleaned when I get some spare money! At least we know and can work on that now!!

2 comments:

Memories Of Mine said...

Wow you have been busy. It’s a shame you didn’t get to see much of your husband over the weekend. I love your idea of taking champagne to the ladies photo shoot it sounds like a fun thing to do.

I just shot my first wedding. Man it was such hard work, I can see why wedding photographer charge so much now. I was stressed but enjoyed it. It was just a shame the bride and the ceremony were late only leaving me 20 minutes in fading light to do formal photos.

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Love your layout!! Don't stress over the operation - how are you to know that she wouldn't have needed it anyway later in life?
Sounds like the photo shoot was top fun!
Deanne
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...