Sunday, February 1, 2009

Cyclone Ellie????



Well, I can't believe it's been a whole month since checking in. We've now been in Townsville for a whole month aswell. We are in a house, which took about 8 days of hunting.(A nice house, new, not as much room as ours, but nice!) Stayed in the caravan park for the first 10 days which was challenging in a small cabin for 4 people. But it was like a little holiday. The weather hasn't been on our side though. I think it has rained nearly every day we have been here and now tonight we are on cyclone alert for young Ellie, waiting for her to cross the coast sometime tomorrow morning. This has been the biggest wet season Townsville has had for years!!! (typical)

I have nearly unpacked, don't know how I've managed it but I have. Have a great multipurpose room for scrapping and computer and tv for kids to join me sometimes. May start to advertise for my Wedding and portrait photography in the near future, just want to get settled first! It's such an emotional time moving, I am all over the place, but now Taylah is settled with school, that's a big weight lifted. She was such a little champion on her first day at a brand new school. She sent us on our way with a smile and when I picked her up in the arvo, she couldn't wait to tell me she had made a new friend and she had a great day! It made me so happy!

Photos today are my beautiful little princess in her new school uniform for grade 1. A layout of Jack which I managed to complete while staying at the caravan park, proving that lack of space should never stop you scrapping!!!! :)

2 comments:

Memories Of Mine said...

It looks like you are slowly getting there. I hate moving. Your daughter looks great in her school uniform. I hope she makes lots of nice new friends.
My son starts prep tomorrow and I think I might cry. I didn’t cry with my daughter but I think I will with him. It’s a big acheivement and means my littlest is growing up.

That lens is a great piece of glass of the price, I can’t recommend it more highly.

Helen Jolly said...

Great to have you back blogging again love
Sounds like you are settling in ok
Its really hard going somewhere new and finding your feet
Its been the biggest wet up here too for years so dont worry its no better up here!!!!!!!!1

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...