Monday, April 27, 2009

Pay it forward

Well thanks to the wonderful Liss from A Memory Forever,
I have decided to take part in PAY IT FORWARD! For those of you in the scrapping world, you would know it as a RAK, (Random act of kindness), game!


Here are the rules


*

The first five (5) people to comment on this post will get something from me or made by me. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:


• I make no guarantees that you will like what I make (if I decide to make something).

• What I create or give will be just for you.

• It’ll be done over the next 12 months.

• You have no clue what it’s going to be. It may be a photo I have taken in whatever size I feel like giving. Might even be a book I think you will like or it could be a hand-made scrapping masterpiece! It may be a pack of scrapping goodies or something just right for you! You just won’t know until you get it!

• I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

• I reserve the right to change the rules! And in return, all you need to do is post this text into a post of your own and make or give 5 things for 5 others.

Of course, you’ll want to send me your mailing address…

**

Sound fun? Comment below, BUT if you aren’t interested in participating in the Random Act of Kindness, please let me know in your comment.

1 comment:

Memories Of Mine said...

I hope you get some takers for this game. I think a gift from you would rock.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...