Thursday, October 8, 2009

Back in the swing!





Taylah and her old buddy Jordan having fun on 4 mile beach
Jack, cooling off in the esky! (Missing our pool!)
Baby Eva, Jordan and Ethan's little sister just gets cuter every time we see her!

Wow, what a mad time. We are home but wont be in our house for another three weeks. Slowly getting the smile back on my dial that's been missing for a long time. Great to be back with friends, there's nothing like good friends and I'm definatley appreciating those that I have missed. Now just can't wait to catch up with my parents at Xmas, and the fact that we will be back in our home with our lovely pool will be awesome.
Taylah has settled back into the school and catching up with old friends, she was sad at first,but hasn't taken long to slot back in. She has a male teacher and is in a 1/2 composite class.
Did my first Kaszazz demo with friends yesterday, they loved it and bought up! Good on them I say!!!! :)

2 comments:

Memories Of Mine said...

Hello stranger, I've been watching out for your return to blog land.

Do you feel like you are home yet? or will the feel truly sink in when you have your house back.

I am glad to hear your kaszazz demos are going well. :)

Scrapsister said...

Massive congrats on the Masters shortlist Chickadee! I was stoked to see your name on there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...