Thursday, April 28, 2011

My new embossing die!!

Well, I have just realised, that I am really into the pinks and blues, and pastels at the moment. I created this card to say thanks to a host! I don't often do these colours, and I love the result. I embossed the card with the new ROUND DANCE die, then coloured parts of the design in with my chalks-jewel tones. I die cut a scallop and placed a Kaszazz flower and button on top. It then needed a sentiment, and of course a little bling and ribbon. It would make a nice baby card too I thought. If you would like any more info on the products used or technique, let me know!

1 comment:

Kelly G said...

I love this card. So soft and pretty. The new die is just as nice as I was hoping it would be - another must have in my next order.
Thanks for your kind comments! Fingers crossed for the $500 - but I do know that any amount I raise will be beneficial.
Sweet - I am chasing your snail mail address so I can post some blog candy out to you as you were the winner from my 100th Post. Just pop me a line to braydonandkel@bigpond.com
Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...