Tuesday, April 19, 2011

On my desk this week....

More lovely distressed projects. I have a few new Tim Holtz distress colours!MMMM. A friend gave me a lovely card blank with an embossed inpression and this is what I did with it! I ran the inkpads directly over the embossed design, then used the blending tool with 2 colours around the edges.I sprayed my Kaszazz flowers with Smooch spritz-vanilla, and popped some of the new buttons in the middle and a few on the card front. I then smeared some ice stickles over the embossed design and finished off with a sentiment and a little string!
I have also been reminded that Easter is nearly here so I have made a little tag, and will make a few more which I will attatch to small bags with eggs for the kids & friends!

2 comments:

Kelly G said...

Love the colours in this card. Yeah you have to love those Tim Holtz Distress inks.

Sonya said...

Love what you've done with that blank card Tania! Great colour combo too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...