Friday, July 1, 2011

**** 150 **** Yay!!!!! Something Pink and New Card and a Half challenge!

Hi all, I made it to my 150th post so if you haven't left me a comment telling me you are a follower of my blog, you will miss out on a chance at a huge prize pack I am giving away! This is your last chance before I post my 151st Post!!  See older posts for more details! Then make sure you head over to Helen's blog at Card and a Half and check out the extra challenge this month! I am sponsoring a prize pack for this one and my card sample to get your creative inspiration happening is this:
And it seems that I must be in PINK mode this last few weeks, and here are a few Kaszazz projects to share with you all!


This is a workshop 2H812, French Provincial Frame, and is simply stunning. Using a chipboard frame kit and some Foundations papers and coloured card, and the fantastic Ezy Press die cutting and embossing machine, a few stamps and inks and great techniques! Ask me how you can create this gorgeous free standing frame!
And here is another gorgeous layout workshop 2H756 Emily Rose chalked roses. This one uses the gorgeous Foundations papers, coloured card, rub ons, distress inks and Pearlescent chalks, just perfect for those baby photos!

If you would like any info on products use in these projects,you are welcome to email me at tan.dave@bigpond.com.

2 comments:

DebiJ said...

Wow Tania, such a lovely card & LO's...that french provincial page is gorgeous!

Liz Weber said...

Oh what a pretty card Tania, I see what you mean about loving the butterflies. Your papers are so pretty and that layout is gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...