Saturday, February 11, 2012

Tags and Mud Crabs

How are the two related you may ask??? Well, I had the camera out to take pics of What's on my desk this week! (just finished some tags I've been working on!) Got the images, and then Hubby walks through the door with a big bag and a big grin. he's been out in the tinny with a friend and they had a very eventful evening and morning with the crab pots! he's loving getting a bit of fishing and crabbing acrtion in here in Darwin! So of course, I had to take multiple pics of the catch, and let me tell you there was the biggest Muddie I've ever seen among that lot! We even managed to get Jack to have a hold and a brag. So without further ado, I will put the crab pics up first so I can give you a lengthier explanation about the tags!


As far as my tags go, here are the details. All products are Kaszazz products. Ready made tags, played with the brand new striped ribbons, love the way you can work these into a fancy knot or bow! I also had a play with the Tim Holtz distress stains, distress inks, and stamped some images with Ancient Page Flannel Grey aswell as Coal black. I used parts of some stamps, and stamped partially on the tags. There was some masking techniques thrown in, and I've highlighted the clock stamp with some of the New, Crackle Accents, which is awesome, it gives a stamped image a real 3D effect! My glittery Eiffel Tower was embellished with some Fairy Dust, in Pralines & Cream.
I am very happy with my results, and hope my Team members will be too, as some of them will be receiving these as pressies in their mail soon :)
If you would like any more information on Products and techniques used in this project, please contact me, I would love to inspire you! tan.dave@bigpond.com




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...