Friday, March 9, 2012

School Days

Getting some School Photos scrapped! I've finally started my son's album. My daughter's was up to date, but here we are in another year, at a New School and there are more stories to be added. having the School Days album from Kaszazz makes it so much easier. Once you have decorated your album covers and added a few pockets, it's held together by split rings, you can just add layouts and info as you go. You can fit all their School years into one or two albums. I like to keep everything, so I am making one for the Primary years and one for the high School years! (Hoping they don't come around too quickly!) This one is a great project to do with the kids in the School Holidays after they've had their School photos, or right now at the start of a new School Year! Feel free to contact me for more info on the album, or check out the catalogue, top right, page 235. tan.dave@bigpond.com



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brilliant school layouts!! Loving the cute photos ;0)
Hugs
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...