Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Travel Album sneak peak

A few posts ago, I mentioned I am scrappping an album of our travels from Port Douglas to Darwin. I have a few layouts finished, but haven't yet finished the cover. I'm thinking if I post the ones i have done so far, it will keep me motivated to finish the whole album. It was an 8 day journey, but of course, I took soooo many images. Trying to pick the highlights and fit lots of journalling where I can. i haven't really used the "AZURE PAPER RANGE" (page 11), FROM KASZAZZ , much, so decided to use a kit with all the papers in the range, for my album. It has earthy tones which i wanted and just reminded me of the outback and Aboriginal Paintings. I'm going to upload gradually so as to not overwhelm you all!! Thanks for looking!
This page has been embellished by a stamped image, (BIRD HOUSE), coloured with Smooch inks and water brush, and some hand made flowers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...