Friday, April 13, 2012

A lovely surprise

Wow, picked up a 12x12" pizza box from Scrapbooking Memories in my mail this week, thinking it was a layout they were returning after photography. My daughter said, " Mum it feels too heavy to be your layout", and she was right, I opened it up to find A glorious Basic Grey, Sweet Threads pack of scrapping goodness. I won a prize in the people's choice Awards, voting category! I was just thinking the other day, I would love some pretty new papers!!! I got so much stuff, thanks SBM!!!http://www.craftlovers.com/
PS.. keep the comments coming on my previous post for a chance to be in the running for my Kaszazz giveaway!!!

5 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Well done! You must've been OTT excited by that:):) Have fun with your goodies....that's a great marker of what a fantastic scrapper you are:):):)

DebiJ said...

Oh how lovely Tania & how exciting to receive you prize as a surprise as well. Your work is always fab & pleased everyone else relaised it too! xx

DebiJ said...

Oh how lovely Tania & how exciting to receive you prize as a surprise as well. Your work is always fab & pleased everyone else relaised it too! xx

❦❧Judi❦❧ said...

Whoohoo! Congratulations on winning people's choice and a box of goodies......well that is the icing on the cake. We will be in Darwin tomorrow week. Can't wait to catch up!

Tania B said...

Ladies, thank you all for your lovely comments, I do have to clarify that I won the prize for voting not for an actual project!!! now that would really be something to be proud of. i haven't seen the winners yet for the actual People's Choice, can't wait to see, what a hard decision.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...