Sunday, December 30, 2012

Card Frenzy

Now the kids are on holidays and Hubby too, it seems I've had a little time for crafting! Although I don't have a designating area for crafting at the moment, it helped with the mojo to have some kits on hand and some Kaszazz projects to sink my teeth into!
My first attempt at a set was using the Basic Grey Sweet Threads collection, which was an awesome prize pack I won. I made 3 cards:
using the papers, die cuts, cardstock stickers and some added bling.
Then I made this simple design, using my Kaszazz Ezy Press die cut and embossing maching to emboss a "Miss You", die background, some Kaszazz striped ribbon and a few simple Basic Grey embellies. I actually prefer this one over the other 3 cards I made first!
 
Then I decided to make up the Heavy Metal cards, which are a Kaszazz project. Love the techniques used here:
The Ezy Press die used was "cogs", a mix of cardstock colours was used, aswell as our 12 x 12" silver foil card, which I am going to experiment with a whole lot more. Had so much fun with these. A bit of sanding and Distress inks to highlight areas, and they really do give the metal effect!
 


Transparency was also used as you can see here with a piece of Ebony and Ivory paper, with a Father verse tucked behind it. A vintage clock stamp was also stamped onto the transparency using Staz on.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...