Monday, December 24, 2012

Sketch Challenge from Scrapfriends and my layout!

Another challenge completed in the nick of time to set the christmas table. Check out this great sketch from the ScrapFriends blog, and you still have time to play along!
http://blog.scrapfriends.com.au/search/label/Sketch%20Challenge


 
 
 

Here's my layout, which I stayed close to the sketch for. just starting to really get into sketches, sometimes I do my own thing, and sometimes I like to get as close as possible to the sketch. I used the Bella EVER AFTER range of papers, Distress inks, Kaiser rub ons, acrylic paints and Smooch spritz. Elles Studio journal spot, journal ticket, Alphas used were thickers, Sam and Lucy word stickers, Carolees and Fynmark . Of course I used products from Kaszazz- tag stamp, lge and sml polka dot brads, which I'm glad to have found another use for! I made a little file folder and stuck that behind my photo and filled it with hidden journalling!

 



 

 This challenge will run till 30 December and we'll choose the winner via random.org. Our design team will vote for Top 3. We'll invite the Top 3 to join us as guest designers for the next sketch challenge.
the PRIZE is:



Please Note:
- sketch challenge: we accept only traditional scrapbooking layouts (no digi)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery and link it on the right hand side of this blog using the Link tool.

- Please link directly to your blog post with your LO in it, and not your general blog url.

- Your blog post should contain direct link to the challenge announcement, title of our blog and the image of our sketch.

- This is an international blog, so anyone can enter.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Go girl!!!! You have done an AWESOME job with this sketch...those polka dot brads are gorgeous & I LOVE the file folder idea:):):)Happy Christmas for tomorrow:):)):)

sannalippert said...

this is stunning!! loove everything about your page! so glad you played along with us at ScrapFriends :)!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a gorgeous layout, Tania! LOVE the torn edges! I so need to remember that texture technique. And your hidden journaling is too fun!

Gina said...

so cute and beautiful details too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...