Saturday, January 19, 2013

Saturday Sketch – January #2

Just joined the Saturday sketch challenge over at the Kaisercraft Blog.http://www.kaisercraft.com.au/blog/page/3/ Hope you like my take on the sketch. I have always loved kaisercraft products, the new ranges are simply to die for. Here's the sketch:
And here's my layout:

I have used papers from the Kaisercraft "Little Toot" collection. All embellishments have been fussy cut from the papers.I also used kaisercraft rub ons and basics rub on words. Other brands were some Kaszazz twine, A.C. Thickers, and Carolee's Creations alphas, stamps, ink and a perma marker. I love this photo of Jack. i took it at the Devil's Marbles in August. He is no longer a fan of having his picture taken, so I either get silly faces or very solemn looks. He had a big hat on, and his eyes are perfectly to die for!

3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

This is sooooo great....make a good front cover for SBM, I reckon!!!! And I'm v happy that you're enjoying the phototech...it's a pretty awesome gig:):):)

Judith said...

Love your take on the sketch.

Anonymous said...

I love your take on the Sketch, great colours :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...