Thursday, January 3, 2013

Scrapping my family Christmas pics

I usually do the Traditional, family Christmas pic in November each year, and this year with our travels, moving in to another new place, it just got away from me. however, I did manage to set up the tripod on Chrissy Day and finally get some super wonderful family pics. Even a great brother and sister one, which are few and far between these days. It helped having wonderful window light to grab a few catchlights in the eyes. I couldn't resist but scrap them with the aid of the gorgeous Kaiser paper I picked up at Spotlight!
here's the family pic fave:

And here's my layout!

SORRY, I'M OFF TO BE PUBLISHED, WATCH THIS SPACE!


Love the stripey ribbon from Kaszazz, and my Prima flowers which are getting very low.I have some hidden journalling up the top on a tag I made, and I have also thrown in some hand made vellum flowers! TFL.


 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your love for the family seems quite obvious in the some of the best way you have used different pictures in your piece of art. You express your love and affection by this way thus strengthening your family bonds.

school stickers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...