Wednesday, August 14, 2013

love freebies!!!

Have had a really crafty weekend! Enjoyed playing with my new Free stamps from the Get Stamping magazine.
Below is a sneak peak at the latest workshop sample I,ve Made up from Kaszazz. Have not scrapped my Nanna before, found it too hard. But this beautiful photo of my grandparents together just had to be recorded. Along with the house where they lived and my Mum and my brother and I both grew up. Theres a little pic of my Mum and her brother in the corner. I'm not normally good making my own flowers so was great to follow the technique used with this workshop. There' some smooch accent ink on there and crackle accents on the alphas.




1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

Great card! That stamp is YUM & I looove the 'spats'..something VERY satisfying about doing them, too, I think. Your double page is really, really lovely....the colours are great & good on you for feeling up to scrapping your Nanna:):):) Therapeutic, scrapping can be:):):)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...