Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Another attempt at Memory Files

I sooo love Heidi Swapp and all of her amazing products, tutorials and My Craft Channel videos!! Her talent never ceases to amaze me. When I first saw her Memory File scrapbooking it wowed me and took my craft to a whole new exciting level. I've collected a few but so far haven't made many, but i intend to do alot more of this style of scrapping, especially for birthdays and events where lots of photos are taken.
 This one is for my daughter's 11th birthday which she celebrated in January!
 The outer file is a Color Pop file sprayed with a little pink Color Shine. I've decorated with some cute banners and lovely acrylic butterfly, (part of my big Heidi haul from Spotlight. So happy they are stocking Heidi Products!!!

 These pics show the gorgeous colour I ended up with when I mixed Tropicana Teal and Pink Color Shine!!! Love it!! And love the Color Magic ephemera!


 This is what you see when you open up the file. I've used a few other brand products to compliment Heidi's products. Some paper from Rosie's studio, some washi tape and some cute stamps from Kaiser. I got myself some of Heidi's cute little stamps too which you can see dotted throughout!
 I actually traced around a photo stack and made my own, and decorated with a few stamps from Kaszazz and some Glitz roller stamps.




 Love the gorgeous tiny star stamps from Heidi.

 Think this is my favourite page. I made the smaller memory file from her new Hello today paper stack and decorated with some ephemera and a stamp. I made a little tag and banner for some journalling about all the things Taylah loves now or is doing right now!

 This is what you see when you open up the smaller memory file.
 I added a little part of a Project Life sleeve i cut out, to give me an extra flap in the photo stack!!! TFL...

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

Go you!That file got a total work out...I looove how they fold up down & round abouts.....it looks fabulous....wow. Your girl is heading FAST to being a teenager. Scary stuff, eh??!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...