Sunday, March 9, 2014

New projects

Well, it's been quite a few weeks since I last blogged. All due to starting a new job, house hunting among other things and running kids around everywhere! I have still managed a little crafting time in between. Here are a few of my latest projects!

QUICK BOY'S BIRTHDAY CARD!
I used Kaszazz cardstock, embossing powder and stamp, a Simple Stories 3x4" card, A punched star from some kaszazz paper. The chevron stamp was a freebie from a mag. and I finished it off with some Ranger, enamel dots in white!!


THESE GIRLS LAYOUT!


These pics are from our recent trip back to Port Douglas to pack up our home. We had a night out for Hubby's birthday and i got to catch up with some wonderful friends who i miss very much!!! The layout was based on a sketch by Kelly Purkey. I used some AC Dear Lizzy papers, Simple Stories journal card, stamps by Kaszazz and Stampin Up, rub ons from Heidi Swapp and some generic alphas. I used a Kaszazz stencil for the bubble cirlces along with H. Swapp Color shine in Georgia Peach. There's also a couple of spritzed dots of color shine and dylusions, finished off with some Kaszazz washi tape and some small punched butterflies. TFL :)



1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

Gorgeous card...using the little 3x4 cards...now, that's a GREAT idea. SOmehow they've been BREEDING in my cupboard!!! Lovely to get your comment the other day, too....soooo- Darwin it is for a while by the sounds of it??? Great page, too....sorta sweet/sad, though, with your GFs so far away, eh?? :/:/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...