Sunday, April 27, 2014

Kaszazz Masterclass

This one has been waiting for a couple of finishing touches! Finally done! This is one of the classes I am lucky enough to teach with Kaszazz. It's a MASTERCLASS which makes it a bit more involved than the normal 2 hour workshops. Making your own flowers is a technique learned in this one.
I love these bright photos of my daughter. They are selfies she took with her Ipad while waiting for her dance performance. I'm glad she took them as I wasn't able to take photos in the Convention Centre!!! TFL!


2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Gorgeous blue....what a lovely girl you have...great 'selfies':):) And that run of flowers looks lovely...hope it's all going well for you....you haven't been blogging lately...or I've just missed seeing you:):)!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Perfect! The paper, the embellishments...all of it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...