Friday, May 9, 2014

Happy, Artsy me!!!

Yep, well, the happy and the mojo have definately returned. We have something to look forward to, a new home and more reasons to get creative. Back at work this week so not alot of time. However, I did manage to play with my new Kaszazz water colour pencils. Let me tell you ...I AM IN LOVE! WOW, The colours are amazing. Here I have used them on canvas paper and they suit this medium perfectly. They are smooth and they blend extremely well. They are vibrant, i want to play all day long!!! Take a look at my art journal page. I've also used Kaszazz stencils and some other brand stamps!!!



1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

This looks FABULOUS...what a shame you're back at work:(......that dragon fly totally pops against the softness of the watercolours:):)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...