Friday, October 31, 2014

Kaszazz Birthday Invitations

On my desk this week, are lots of things!!! Still going strong with makes for the Salt Water Craft Fair, I'm slowly getting a heap of birthday party Invitations made. The great thing about these invites from Kaszazz, is they came in kit form. (I say came, as the kits are no longer available, but you will be happy to know, all of the images are available as stamps, so there are endless possibilities for making loads of invitations.) I love the giant tags, they have so many wonderful uses!
I've made up 2 x sets of mermaids, and 1x set of pirates and I have another one to go. I find working at things like this is best done a bit here and there between other projects to keep me sane.

They look great when they are bagged up ready for display!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...