Sunday, November 2, 2014

Card frenzy!!!

Hi, I found a few hours of time for me yesterday and went on a mad card making frenzy! (I made 23 cards in total!) Which is good because that craft fair is coming up really soon!!! I decided to revisit my enormous stash of rub ons which have been locked away for awhile. These should never be underestimated, really, they have a multitude of uses and I guess as they have been out of sight for awhile they were out of mind aswell!
Anyway, I love Fancy Pants Designs stuff, I always have, and have had some of their gorgeous rub ons in my stash for way too long!!!
I made a pretty baby card using a quote from the rub ons, some flowers, and then I rubbed a larger flower onto some white card and fussy cut it for a 3D embellishment. The cute little birds are from some discontinued Kaszazz rub ons! I Backed the little panel with some cardstock and onto a white card, which I embossed, (letterpress style), with a Stampin Up's hexagon die and some Colorbox ink. Hope you like!!!
The next card was inspired by a few different cards I spyed on Pinterest. I used some bling cardstock for my base card followed by a panel of silver. Then a panel of embossed white card, I sprayed with Smooch Spritz and dabbed and flicked some spritz and paint on there for the background. I also used a background stamp and some twine underneath a small punched panel of card, and finished off with a little touch of Heidi Swapp's paper, & embelly, and of course, my Ranger, enamel dots. I love the Kaisercraft wooden flourishes, this was half a one I had stashed away for a rainy day!
I made a batch of quick cards from an old Kaszazz demonstration card design I always loved. So simple, using the 2-step Hibiscus stamps, some lovely Colorbox fluid chalk inks and some vellum.

I finished them off with some pearls and a little Ice Stickles! These are great to have made up for those special occasions! Leave them blank ( with no sentiment), for a go to card in a jiffy!TFL


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...