Sunday, November 16, 2014

Christmas tags and cards

Well I have one more week until the Saltwater Craft Fair here in Darwin. I have been madly making cards, tags, all things Christmas and all things papercraft. Here are some more tags I made using the same design I previously came up with. I embossed stars onto the background with the new Kaszazz embossing folder, and used the shield die to cuts out the shapes. Stamps and ribbon are also Kaszazz and the tiny red gems are from a gift I received from a fellow papercrafter and friend.


...and some cute and simple little cards I made using inspiration from Pinterest!
 Below, is a pic of some Christmas gift boxes I made. My 11 yr old daughter made some of these at school last year and taught me how to make them!!! (Chip off the old block!) I love them! I have seen instructions for them elsewhere, and probably on Pinterest. If you search, Origami boxes, you are sure to come up with some variations!


1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

Oooh! Looking good - the tags are cute & that card is YUM! I like making those sorts of boxes, too:) Good luck with the market...hope you do REALLY well:):):)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...