Sunday, November 30, 2014

Scrappy Canary November Sketch challenge

Hi there, I've been back to my scrapping desk after a busy week of craft fairs, birthday parties and all things kids and Christmas!!! Just in time to sneak this layout in, which I made using the Scrappy Canary blog sketch for November!
Here is the sketch:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgOM3RQAse_VJKPM7C1FKRW9hIqIkHhFrUjTNj1cucDEJqF3vrSIsMmJj6kTLfYuLLUqe9AXHY-94vK4Ugogo5yutxyqVq-9kej30KMGtKThMqwkuIIX8315c04qVuApF-igEgo4i0nMgJz/s1600/November+Sketch.png 
And here is my layout, using Kaiser papers as a base, then I gessoed the middle so I could spray mist a blue alpha stencil for a school themed background.I went a bit random with the chevron stamp, some arrow stamps and sequins, and found a few spots for my new Heidi Swapp stamps, which are so cute. I have collected quite a few of them now and I love the little words and quotes.


 TFL!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...