Saturday, January 3, 2015

Working on my December Daily album!!!

Well I had the album sorted, thanks to Heidi Swapp and her marvellous Memory File system!!! Love the BELIEVE MEMORY FILE KIT! have now printed most of the photos thanks to my little Epson Picture Mate, which I love!!!! And here's a few pics of the first couple of pages!
 Front cover!!
 Day 1. hubby puts the tree up! I cut a smaller memory file into 2 pcs. So this page folds down to reveal Day 2 below!!!
Taylah cooks and we all add our ornaments and decorations to the tree!!
 Day 3. I have stuck a smaller Memory file in backwards for variation and photos are of my daughter's last netball game for the School Competition!
 On this page I have put some photo protector sheets in with some eyelets to make more photo space!
On the facing page, I have used the photo stack from the kit and added a few embellies! The arrow is one of Heidi Swapps color magic embellishments, with Distress Ink rubbed over it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...