Monday, October 19, 2015

October Mid-month challenge, SCRAP AROUND THE WORLD

The lovely Heather McMahon has challenged me to play along with her amazingly, gorgeous moodboard over at SCRAP AROUND THE WORLD! I was already inspired by the gorgeous colours, and couldn't go past this one! Take a look at the board:



I had a layout in mind, using a Selfie I took recently, and something that has been going on in my head for quite some time. Thinking about taking a huge Leap of Faith. this is a message to myself, and I wanted it to be a big, bright reminder every day!!! Here's my layout:



















I was initially inspired by the water colour image, top left, which gave me the idea for a shaving foam and  Dylusions  background!...That was alot of fun! I then added a bit of Distress ink by wiping the ink pad directly over the coloured background. I used a Kaszazz stencil and some Dylusions paints for the gorgeous circles, which were inspired by the bottom, middle image, and tried to mimic alot of the colours from the mood board. The gorgeous flowers are from Scrap Matrix, Prima, Kaszazz and an Op shop find, I recoloured the pink ones with Dylusions sprays. There's some 7 dots papers, H. .Swapp papers, Paint chips & Kaiser papers. I love the Collected & Co. alphas! Lots of Kaszazz stamps on there and enamel dots are by Francheville. I've fussy cut some little hearts as I loved the hanging mobile in the bottom right image. So as you can see, the whole Moodboard pretty much inspired me!!! Well done Heather!

Here's a few images showing the shaving foam background up close.


7 comments:

Heather McMahon said...

Oh I'm so glad you took up the challenge Tania - this is amazing! How cool is that shaving cream background? I love that you've used the opportunity to make such an inspirational page too! Woot! Thanks do much for taking part at SATW.

Lizzy Hill said...

Absolutely amazing. Totally brill - Dylusions sure do bright well.... It's a lovely photo of you. All round stunner of a page!!

langeatheart said...

Gorgeous display of color! You did the mood board proud!! All the best from SATW! :)

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

This is absolutely wonderful! I love the vibrancy of your page.. Awesome!
Thank you for joining us at SATW this month :)

Nupur Patel said...

wow...this is amazing...loved the play of colours...Thank you for playing along at SATW this month.

Elena Arts said...

WOW!!! I cannot find the words to describe your layout!!! It is so fantastic, full of color and texture!!! Absolutely fabulous!!! Thank you for joining the SATW challenge!

Unknown said...

Stunnimg burst of colours! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Around The World.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...