Monday, November 30, 2015

Jot Magazine November Mood Board Challenge

Hi there, I have just scraped in on the last day, and last few hours actually, to play along with the November Moodboard challenge over at Jot Magazine. I just couldn't go past this beautiful colour scheme, which was put together by the lovely Kim Jeffress!! It's gorgeous!! Take a look...



Here's my layout inspired by these gorgeous colours!!!

I started off with some Echo Park papers, and gave the background a generous splash of Dylusions paints. Love the Bubblegum Pink and the Lemon Zest together!!! I then stencilled on some Soft Gloss Gel, mixed with a little paint, through a The Crafter's Workshop Stencil.

I used a large doily as a mat, and layered some more EP patterned papers & sticker accents, Heidi Swapp Paper, Kaisercraft Collectables, Chickaniddy enamel shapes and assorted flowers. I re-coloured nearly all of the flowers I used with either Heidi Swapp Colorshine, or Distress Inks & water. Finished off with a Heidi Swapp acrylic title. Pretty happy with this one. Love this photo of my daughter who looks so very pretty!!!




1 comment:

Anna Allan said...

Such a colourful page!! thanks for joining in with the challenge at Jot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...