Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Kraft Plus November Challenge

It's nearing the end of the month, so I'm trying to catch up on a few blog challenges! This month's Kraft Plus Challenge, is to be inspired by PINK, the artist, not the colour!! and of course a Kraft background. Here's the album cover I picked as my inspiration:
I chose the colours of this album cover as my inspiration and they happened to be Christmas colours, so I have gone with a Christmas themed layout!! Here's my layout:

I've used some gold foil cardstock from Kaszazz, along with their Jolly Christmas range of papers. Kraft background of course, some Heidi Swapp foil stars & arrow, sequins, washi tape, Kaszazz stamps, Dylusions Sprays and the Poinsettia flowers I am over the moon to finally use as they have been in my stash for a very long time!! They were from Sanook paper Company in San Francisco!! TFL.

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

There is something HUGELY satisfying about 'busting that stash' eh??!! Good on you....loooove that inspiration you've taken for our K+ challenge & that foil. Oh man! I'm drooling!! As always, so happy you've joined in with us!!!

Paula said...

Oh you've gotta love making use of that old stash...brilliant! I adore the addition of the gold, perfect! Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...