Friday, December 4, 2015

Paper Issues December Challenges

So, I am finding lots of Christmas inspiration over at Paper Issues...They have loads of challenges for December. and I played along with their card challenge this month. There was a sketch..see below:

And here is my card based on the sketch:













I used some patterned papers from the Jolly Christmas, Kaszazz range, love them!!! Made an embossed background, and tag and blended edges with some Colorbox chalk ink. I used a snowflake punch, (have been making loads of things with snowflakes lately!!!) Finished off with some seam binding ribbon and diamantes!!!

And here's some tags I made, have made loads of these for our Christmas presents this year and they look pretty lovely under the tree!!! These were inspired by a Pinterest image I pinned

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

What a really nice colour combo....love the 'chalkboard' banner, especially:):) HMMMNNN>.....Christmas is COMING!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...