Sunday, December 13, 2015

Paper Issues novemer card sketch

And...it may be a back to front post, I'm posting November's Card sketch after December's, but I had fun with this sketch all the same. Here's the Paper Issues' sketch by Corri Garza... 

And here's my take on the sketch. I had some left overs for another challenge I'm working on, using a leaves embossing folder swiped with Distress inks, in different colours before running through my embossing machine. The paper flowers from Kaszazz, are coloured using Distress inks spritzed with water.Love the pineapple washi tape!! (Wish I could remember where I got it from!)

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

Oooh! This is lovely....so summery. I really love that colour combo & the pineapples....YUP! They are yum:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...