Friday, February 26, 2016

D-Lish Scraps February Moodboard Challenge

I've managed to find a little time for a few extra challenges this month. I'm loving all of the moodboards around the place, but this one from D-Lish Scraps caught my eye. It went perfect with the New Crate Paper HELLO LOVE papers I just purchased! Here is their gorgeous mood board!


And here is my layout!!!


 I love these papers!!! I didn't need alot of other products, as their are tags and cut outs in this collection. I did use some Distress Inks for my water colour background. I got my large circle punch out to punch the corners of the black and white paper, love this look, thanks to the inspiration on the sketch! There's a doily in there, some cute little chippies and Project Life cards from Heidi Swapp & here's a close up showing my text I added to the photo with my Aviary Editor on my phone!

I also added my journaling with a computer font. I tried to mimic the typewriter font on the little 'true love' banner!
This last image is a close up of how cool the Distress Inks look as watercolours on my background. I love how the texture of the cardstock shows up through the inks! TFL

1 comment:

Denise van Deventer said...

A beautiful and vibrant page! Love that photo....it is vibrant in itself! A gorgeous design too! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...