Thursday, March 17, 2016

Paper Issues March card sketch challenge!


Thanks Corri Garza, for your card sketch again this month. When I'm feeling a bit slow with the mojo, I love having this little sketch to work with and produce something a tad less involved. I love playing along with Paper Issues, they have loads of challenges to choose from each month!!! You can find the latest one's here:
Here is the sketch, (which you can play along with in their Facebook Friends & fans Community page)


And here's my card, made using up some embossed card I had laying around and some butterflies in my Kikki K sticker book. I made the watercolour background with Distress Inks and water and swished the card through the colour on my craft mat. Finished off with a few glitter dots which I found in the $2 shop, yay!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...