Saturday, May 7, 2016

Happy International Scrapbooking Day!!!

Hi all!!! A few things going on today, challenges everywhere and I'm still not feeling a hundred percent, after the dreaded virus I've had....but I did manage to teach a class today to celebrate NSD!!! I had a gorgeous group of 8 ladies in class today, this is the page I created for them!!!














Lots of Mixed Media layers on there, but the piece de resistance was this gorgeous paper pieced mannequin, using a few different stamps from Kaszazz!













Other layers include: stamping, Dylusions sprays, Distress paints, Metallic Distress Stain, texture paste, Alcohol Ink Markers and the black dribbly bits are from my Archival ink refill bottle!!!
TFL! Tania

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...