Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Scrap the Girls my new DT gig!!!

Gosh, It's so hard keeping secrets in the Scrapping World. But thankfully, today I can reveal that I have a spot on the Scrap the Girls Design Team, and I am totally thrilled about it!!! Today is the BIG reveal of the new Design Team, along with our takes on the June moodboard, which I totally fell in love with!! Here it is:

The sponsor for this month's prize for this challenge is D-Lish Scraps. I love their Just add paper kits and had purchased the SUNNY DAZE KIT, which was perfect for this Moodboard. From this kit, I used Washi tape, doily, flair, journal spots, bitty bag, sequin waste and flowers!










Other products used on my layout were Dylusions sprays, (for the background), (on Kaszazz cardstock), Colour Blast, Colour paste in Sunshine...oooh so in love with this!!! A Kaisercraft stencil, patterned papers by 7 Dots, Heidi Swapp & Kaisercraft. I did a bit of stash busting which is always good and used some Basic Grey rub ons that have been in my stash for ever! (Some of them I rubbed onto a transparency sheet to make 3D embellishments with them.) I was also happy to use another chipboard frame from Heidi Swapp, love them, but always have trouble adding them to a layout!!!





















My journaling is hidden in the itty bitty bag, I've pulled it out to show you, front and back!!!














TFL, and stay tuned for more DT creations from me, and why not go and have a play along with this month's moodboard challenge!

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

FABULOUS news! And what a stunner of a first DT page! LOOOOVE the bg.....how you've used the colours and especially the journaling in the bag. BRILLIANT!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...