Saturday, July 16, 2016

Scrappingclearly July sketch DT entry.

Hi all, today I'm sharing my take on our own DT member, Chloe's awesome sketch! I'm up on the blog today with my interpretation! Here is the sketch:



And here's my layout using a mix of the fabbo Maggie Holmes Bloom and Dear Lizzy Happy Place papers and embellishments. (All can be found in the Scrappingclearly store!)




From my own stash I've used some Francheville enamel dots, a chippy title I have had in my stash forever and a day, can't even tell you who the supplier is :(, and I've painted it with some Ranger Distress Paints and Dylusions paints to get the right colour!















Love this pic of Taylah getting ready to go trick or treating with her friends when we lived in Port Douglas. Brings back lots of happy memories! Thanks for visiting!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...