Thursday, August 11, 2016

Off the Rails Design Team, Mini album tutorial

Hi! I'm so excited to share another DT project with you! This one is my very first Tutorial for Off the Rails Scrapbooking!
I've made a cute little mini, canvas album, and I'm so happy with how it turned out!!! For a detailed description, check out the Off The Rails blog!!!!


I've used up so many bits and pieces here, no kit, just matching all my odd bits!!! It's quite satisfying!! The album was quite plain and boring before I started!!!














All it took was a bit of Colorshine, Distress Stains and Reinkers to give it some life!! I also love the lace I sewed to the bottom of each of the pages inside. I had a huge roll of this, thanks to Kaszazz!
















Here's a few of the pages!!! Thanks for looking!!!
Tania 







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...