Thursday, August 18, 2016

Scrappingclearly Moodboard

Hi! It's my turn on the Scrappingclearly blog today with my Design Team take on this month's moodboard! I've used the gorgeous, Starshine collection from American Crafts and Shimelle!



















Love all the cut outs on these papers, and I actually got this layout done in a few hours, without the need for fussing with too much embellishing. The only other bits I added besides the papers, were some Heidi Swapp & Studio Calico wood veneer, some Heidi Swapp rub ons and a little journaling which I typed and printed from the computer.















A very clean and simple layout don't you think!!! Hope you can find some inspiration from this month's moodboard over at Scrappingclearly! (Click the link to see the great prizes on offer!)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...