Thursday, September 1, 2016

Scrap the girls Design Team layout- CRAZY YOU

It's the 1st of the month, which means a brand new challenge reveal over at Scrap the girls!!!! This month, we have a sketch for you to play along with, which looks like this:



















I am really loving all the sketches and moodboards for inspiration, and this one was no exception. I knew I wanted to do a stamped background, so I started off with the Kaszazz, Mandala Stamps in Black and Watering Can Archival Inks. The tiny little bubble stamp has been in my stash for a long time and it got a new lease of life from stamping it in little clusters!





















My watercoloured effect comes from using Distress Inks and water, with a watercolour brush. Love all the different colours and versatility with Distress inks! I also dabbed a Distress Paint dabber a few times on there.















My patterned papers used are: 7 Dots, Heidi Swapp, Crate paper and Authentique. My die cuts are: Kaisercraft Collectables, and an old journal spot from D-Lish Scraps, which is hidden behind the photo, with a little Kaszazz twine.
I painted my 2 Crafty, chippy title with Dylusions Paint, love how the colours stand out.





Thanks for stopping by!!!












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...