Saturday, September 10, 2016

Scrappingclearly September sketch

Happy Saturday everyone!!! I love being a Design Team member, it opens up so many possibilities and sometimes challenges me to move a little outside my comfort zone and try new things. Well this month's sketch at Scrappingclearly, is designed by me. The first one I have ever done, and I have to say it's a little addictive!! I have lots of experience with layers in Photoshop and thought I would use that. As it turns out, I am exploring the mountains of possibilities within Microsoft Word, and that's where I created this sketch!





















Here is my take on the sketch, using the gorgeous Starshine range, by Shimelle and American Crafts.






















I love working with a sketch, it makes life so much easier when scrapping. I've cut alot of my embellishments from the patterned papers, there's a few little wood veneers from Studio Calico on there & some Heidi Swapp and Carolees Creations alphas.




























Can you notice the shiny Colour Blast Colour Paste stars on there?? I made my own stencil for those, see below!!




























Thanks for looking!!!
Have a great day!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...