Thursday, October 6, 2016

Circle Journals

I'm back on the blog at Scrappingclearly today, filling in for a fellow Design Team member. I thought I would share something different, and show everyone one of the Circle Journal entries I have done. The Circle Journal is an art journal of sorts, which gets passed around to members in a group. I have 12 in my group! We all made our own journals from paper bags, decorated the covers and first few pages, then sent them on their merry way to be decorated by each member and then passed along. At the end of 12 months, the journal is returned to it's original owner, with 12 different masterpieces!!! How cool! We share some of our entries in a private Facebook page and man, there are some talented people out there!!! Anyhow, I based my colours on this month's moodboard from Scrappingclearly...



And here is my page....

                                                                                 








 




















If you would like to know more about my process, you can visit the blog at Scrappingclearly, where I have detailed how I made my background and products used!
TFL
Tania

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...