Sunday, October 2, 2016

Halloween Moodboard at Off the Rails

Hi all, just sharing my Design Team project for Off the Rails this month! I was a little bit thrown when I saw the moodboard! Halloween! We don't celebrate it much here in Australia, well at least I didn't as a kid. My kids have done a bit of Trick or Treating in our small neighbourhoods, so I remembered, I do actually have a few photos to use! Here is the inspiration board!





So once I found the pics, I then decided to go with a boy layout. I had the perfect Cocoa Vanilla Studio papers I had just purchased, and some of the die cut stickers to go with it, from the MADE OF AWESOME range! I added a little stencil work with some acrylic paint and Distress Inks before I layered some Kaisercraft papers & some cute tissue paper from D-Lish Scraps!






















I found these cool little spooky overlays, which came in a pocket letter, and they were the perfect Halloween addition that helped the page all fall into place!





My little piece of Heidi Swapp on this page, is a banner! There's some washi tape here and there, some Ranger, enamel accents, and my very first purchase from Charm's Creations, the gorgeous fabric heart and button!
















I added my journaling with computer font and had some Basic Grey alpha stickers in my stash, which I've been wanting to use up. I mixed them with some tiny alphas from Kaszazz!
















Hope you like my page!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...