Monday, January 2, 2017

First Design Team layout for Kraft Plus



Hi everyone! I am so thrilled to be sharing my very first Design Team layout for Kraft Plus Challenges this month! It is a wonderful feeling when you are invited to be on a Design Team, I feel very honoured, flattered and excited, as I have played along with almost every one of their challenges since they first started!
For this month's challenge, we had a prompt...ON YOUR BIKE...Specifics are, use a bike somewhere on your project, and of course, must be a Kraft background.

Here's the prompt board:


Image may contain: bicycle and outdoor




















This is what I came up with....























I've used cardstock from Kaszazz, and my papers and matching stickers are from AUTHENTIQUE, which I was gifted by the lovely Vicki over at Scrap Matrix!

My background started with some stencilling and stamping of some cogs, using Kaszazz products. I flicked some Dylusions spray drops on there, and some Distress paint, watered down, also from Kaszazz. The title and bike image, are made using a couple of awesome screen prints from Heidi Swapp.

I am really making a concious effort to journal more on my projects. I usually hide it somewhere behind the photo if I have a lot to say. Another favourite way to journal is around the border of my page, which is what I have done here. The pics are of my little man, riding his bike on a BMX track in Alice Springs, during a driving/camper trailer holiday we did in 2012.

I acquired the cute litte metal cogs, sheer clock & film strip, from a pocket letter swap! I love having these random bits of ephemera and embellies, that come in handy when you just can't find the right item in your stash!

I'm looking forward to the next challenge with Kraft Plus. hope you can play along with them!!!



3 comments:

Vicki Christensen said...

Beautiful work. Beautiful Girl! xxx

Lizzyc said...

This is a great take on the challenge! So nice to be on the team with you!

Lizzy Hill said...

Looks totally cute....love the photos down the side of the page like that & I think journaling around the edge makes a really nice border to a page!! I always can't decide which way to do it, though!! I'm so pleased for you that you're on the team!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...