Sunday, January 1, 2017

Scrap the Girls January moodboard 2017

Hello and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Let's hope 2017 brings us all happiness, success, and makes our dreams become realities!!! I have a few dreams, goals and plans, I really want to put them down on paper and make them happen!!!
This month is my last reveal as a Design Team member for SCRAP THE GIRLS CHALLENGES! I have loved my term over there, there's a great bunch of inspiring girls, and we are handing over the reins to a new bunch of peeps....yet to be revealed.
Here's the moodboard, which was a very challenging one, I have to say:






















I couldn't find any papers to help me with the colours, so I decided to focus on the metallics in the image, and I stamped and embossed some Kaszazz mandala stamps in gold, wine and copper. It looks very shiny!! (Hard to pick it up on the photo!)
It's a bit of a thrifty layout this one, as the stickers are all from a paper pack I bought for a couple of bucks at the Salvo's store!!! I mounted them all onto card for dimension, add a few flowers from Green Tara and Seriously Scrapbooking, and finished by embossing a chipboard word from Kaszazz.























I love this pic of Mum and I, which was taken on our recent visit to Adelaide!!!
TFL,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...