Sunday, January 29, 2017

Total silliness!!

Hi all, today I'm sharing my latest Design Team layout for Scrappingclearly! This one is based on this month's sketch, which is here:























I really love a sketch, and this one was really cool and nice and simple, not too many layers. It meant that I could have some fun on my background with some mixed media products.






















I have a few of those cute little Heidi Swapp stencils, the one used was the Heidi Swapp circle stencil and I added some gorgeous Prima Art Alchemy paint in Opal Magic!!! This is a beautiful paint!!!!  You can see how sometimes the circles look blue, and if you hold the paper in a different spot, under the light, it looks gold! I also have some Dylusions Mica sprays on my desk, so sprayed some Vibrant Turquiose over the top. So shiny!!! It is really hard to pick it up in the photo! You can sort of see it below!


















I then did some stamping, and added some patterned papers by Chickaniddy, and this gorgeous Maggie Holmes black and gold piece. (It's actually vellum!)  The chevron stamps were made with a coupe of Glitz Design, roller stamps, I sooooo love them!!! I used my Kaszazz, die cutting machine to cut the circles.
For my title, I used Heidi Swapp puffy word stickers and a Heidi Swapp water colour word, which I painted with Dylusions paint and watered it down. I placed a layer of Glossy accents over the top to make it pop!




I'm quite happy with this layout!!! Love all the shininess!!! TFL!


1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

You're right, what a fab sketch to use for a page! And it looks fun...those mica sprays.....YUM!!! Love the sheen there. And the sort of vintage brown looks great in there, too:):)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...