Sunday, February 26, 2017

Final Design Team Project for Off the Rails!!!

Well, I decided to make this my last project for Off the Rails! I have a few too many things on the go and just wanted to lessen my load a little. There's some very talented Designers over there, I hope you will go and check them out if you haven't visited before!!!

So for my tutorial this month, I decided to break out that Geli Plate that I purchased when in Adelaide before Christmas. It's something I have always wanted, but they are not cheap, so I had to wait a little bit!! Anyway, the possibilities are endless with these, although, it does take a little practice, working out which mediums work better!!!

I used Acrylic paints for these backgrounds, along with some die duts, a stencil, bubble wrap and a brayer to apply!!!





For full details on step by step, head over to the OTR blog and find out! Here are some pics anyway!!!












































And what I did with the backgrounds when I had finished was made some cards with them!!! The cards are made using all Kaszazz products, except for the Geli Plate!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...