Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Kraft Plus February challenge

Well, there goes the first month of 2017, wow!!!! I've been off to a great start, I have to say, lots of Arty, crafty projects and accolades, feeling very accomplished!!! Today I'm sharing my Design Team project for this awesome February sketch and colour themed board, over at Kraft Plus challenge blog!!!






















Now, I love a sketch, and I love those colours, but for some reason, I couldn't get the mojo happening. I ended up deciding to make a card, which takes the pressure off a bit. That's the great thing about K+, you can make other projects, it doesn't necessarily have to be a scrapbook page, as long as it's on a Kraft background!




I started with a script background, using a Dusty Attic stencil with the new transparent gloss texture paste from Ranger, (now in the Kaszazz range...yay). I added some gorgeous, Prima, Art Alchemy paint in blue-gold, seriously one of my faves at the mo!

Then, I just layered up with some 7 dots tags, a Kaiser collectable & some Green Tara flowers. (Part of my stash shopping at Seriously Scrapbooking in Adelaide!!!)





There's some Kaszazz twine in there, and a die cut wreath & leaves, also Kaszazz! I have a cute little, clear stamp collection, so the sentiment came from there, Kaisercraft and I think Dear Lizzy or Amy Tan..oops can't remember.


I tried to show how the Art Alchemy paint changes colour, depending on the light!!!






















Thanks for looking!!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...